Participation in the Membership Program.
- A SYCOSHOPPERS member must enroll individually in his/her full legal name and such person may have only one open Account at any given time.
- A Member may only receive benefits (Discounts) in one account. Membership is solely for the benefit of the individual and his/her one companion; a single membership can only be used to redeem the benefits for two individuals, however it must be maintained in the name of an individual.
- Rewards and any entitlement to redemption thereof are personal and cannot be assigned, traded, or otherwise transferred without the prior written consent of SYCOSHOPPERS management or otherwise in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the SYCOSHOPPERS Membership Program, as may be amended from time to time. Any assignment or transfer in violation of these rules will be void and may, at the sole discretion of SYCOSHOPPERS, result in the loss of membership or the cancellation of the affected Rewards redemption entitlement, as the case may be;
- To be eligible to redeem SYCOSHOPPERS benefits (discounts), an individual must have a SYCOSHOPPERS Discount Card. The SYCOSHOPPERS membership card will be associated with one Account number. However, we will not accept any liability if the member fails to present membership card during the transaction, as set out above.
- SYCOSHOPPERS is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. A new Membership Card will need to be obtained, at the expense of the member, through www.sycoshoppers.com. SYCOSHOPPERS is not responsible for any redemption made by a third party using a lost or stolen SYCOSHOPPERS membership card.
- SYCOSHOPPERS membership and participation are privileges which can be revoked by SYCOSHOPPERS management in its sole discretion at any time and without compensation for any reason including without limitation abuse or breach by a Member of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Program. Each Member shall be responsible for advising SYCOSHOPPERS of any change of their name, mailing address, e-mail address or any other required membership data.
- To participate in the SYCOSHOPPERS Discount Card Program, a Member must have applied for, been granted and possess a SYCOSHOPPERS Discount Card;
- To enroll, you must have a valid Canadian address, a valid e-mail address and be a minimum of 13 years of age at the time of enrolment, or provide proof of consent from a Parent or Guardian, which consent SYCOSHOPPERS reserves the right to request;
- To become a Member, simply complete an SYCOSHOPPERS Discount Card Program online Enrolment membership form available at the SYCOSHOPPERS website (http://www.sycoshoppers.com/get-a-card/) accurately and completely;
- By Enrolling in the SYCOSHOPPERS Discount Card Program, you consent to receive communications containing special offers about the Discount Card Program and its rewards and services. These communications may incur data charges if accessed or received via a mobile device without WiFi.
- Enrolment at the SYCOSHOPPERS website is subject to verification and will be deemed invalid if the information is not true and/or complete.
- Members must present their personal valid SYCOSHOPPERS Discount Card and, when requested, a valid ID to receive benefit from discounts.
- Any unauthorized reproduction of an SYCOSHOPPERS card may lead to a deduction of or loss of all eligibility to redeem Rewards that may be associated with such Account, exclusion from the Program and may have additional legal consequences, all in the sole discretion of SYCOSHOPPERS;
- SYCOSHOPPERS or a SYCOSHOPPERS Partner may refuse to record or honour Rewards redemption eligibility associated with your Account, or if already recorded, may cancel such eligibility, if SYCOSHOPPERS cannot confirm transaction receipts and other information that such eligibility was properly issued or obtained; and
- If you believe that any Account statement reflecting your eligibility for Rewards is in error, you must contact Customer Service (+1 647-895-9884) within 14 days of the date of the Account statement or such statement will be deemed correct, except for excess Rewards eligibility improperly noted in your Account. SYCOSHOPPERS may require that Members submit documentation to support your claim.
Returns and/or ExchangesIn the event of a return and/or exchange of any purchase for which SYCOSHOPPERS discount was given, your level of benefit will be adjusted downward by an amount equivalent to any previous upward adjustment associated with the original transaction.
Redemption and Benefits
- Only a Member may redeem Rewards and to do so must present: his or her SYCOSHOPPERS Discount Card, which must be valid. Your Account number and Password will be required for any available automated or online benefits.
- You may be required to provide proof of and/or authentication of your identity when using your SYCOSHOPPERS card, to protect the integrity of your Account and to verify your Member status;
- SYCOSHOPPERS may include or remove the Program’s additional reward partners in its sole discretion.